At GBSS our focus is to help our clients improve the core functions of their business whilst reducing cost. We understand that offshoring can be a big step and so we try to keep the process as simple as possible and to provide assistance to each client every step of the way.
The reason we are better placed than most is that GBSS itself arose from Galilee Solicitors, an Australian National Legal Firm who saw the need to look to offshoring after the GFC crisis in 2007 and set up their own operations before offering a hosted environment to other clients under the GBSS banner.
Galilee Solicitors remains a long term client of GBSS and this has given us invaluable experience in understanding the needs of each new client that is looking to offshore.
Chief Executive Officer
Galilee Business Support Services
In 2010, Galilee Business Support Services Pty Ltd (GBSS) was established by Ralph Galilee (Director) for the purpose of providing back-office support services to Galilee Solicitors, an Australian Legal Firm of which Ralph is Managing Partner.
After establishing the entity and confirming that the financial and efficiency-related benefits had been proven, GBSS commenced providing BPO services to other entities who were wanting to commence offshore operations in the Philippines.
GBSS holds a strong belief in creating genuine opportunity for its staff whilst providing significant value to its clients. Our Company Charter reflects simple guidelines which uphold return on investment to all engaged with the business.
These guidelines will ensure GBSS remains competitive in the BPO Industry as well as being seen as an industry leader in standards and practices;
- To provide services, staff and offices that are of equal, or better standard than those which are available elsewhere in the Philippines or, indeed, in many western countries.
- To this end, GBSS bases our services in Bonifacio Global City (BGC) which offers western-standard facilities, security and services both for our staff and also for visiting clients.
- Our Staff should be paid to a level which enables them to establish a decent, comfortable lifestyle for themselves and for their families.
- Our staff should be provided with office facilities that make their working lives comfortable and enjoyable, creating loyalty and reliability which can be passed on to our clients.
- Visiting Clients should be provided with private Offices complete with PC, internet connection and telephone services so that they can conduct their business as they would normally do at their home-base.