Did you know that the Philippines has become one of the top destinations for customer service offshoring?
This is due to a number of factors, including:
- Large English-speaking population. English is one of the official languages of the Philippines. This makes it an ideal destination for customer service outsourcing, as there is no language barrier between local customer service representatives and Australian customers.
- Considerable experience working in customer service roles. With a large pool of experienced and skilled workers to choose from, companies can find the perfect customer service representative for their needs.
- Helpful and friendly attitude and strong work ethics can also be major assets when it comes to providing excellent customer service.
- Cost of labour in the country is relatively low, which allows companies to achieve significant savings when outsourcing to the Philippines.
- The time difference between Australia and the Philippines is just two hours (AEST), which means that customer service can be easily provided during normal Australian business hours.